Human Rights Watch has announced that candidates who are interested in their internship program can now apply for the 2024 internship program.
Are you interested in the internship program? Do you want to lend your voice and talents to the human rights cause?
Hurry and join hundreds of other hopeful applicants and submit your application for an opportunity to intern at this organization!
This article will provide you and other interested applicants with information regarding the internship program. Information included in this article are eligibility requirements, how to apply, application deadline, etc. Read the article below for details.
Human Rights Watch Paid Internships 2024
The Human Rights Watch is giving young graduates who are passionate about human rights the opportunity to gain hands-on training in the human rights field through the paid internship program.
Candidates who are interested in the internship program are encouraged to apply through the recruitment portal.
As with every recruitment, there are requirements that applicants for this internship are expected to meet.
These requirements range from educational to age requirements, read the rest of the article to catch a glimpse of these requirements for the internship.
We will also provide you with information on how to apply for the internship in the article, read carefully so you don’t miss out on important information.
Open Internship Opportunities
The opportunities available for interns are as follows:-
Eligibility Requirements for Human Rights Watch Paid Internships
- Candidates must possess effective teamwork and communication skills.
- Candidates must be proficient in English
- Applicants must have an understanding of policy issues and show a keen interest in human rights.
- Candidates must possess good analytical skills.
- Candidates must be graduates from well-recognized institutions with good grades.
How to Apply for Human Rights Watch Paid Internships 2024
Interested candidates can follow the procedure below to apply for the internship.
- Visit the Human Rights Watch official at https://careers.hrw.org portal The application process for both
- Search for the role you wish to apply for using the search bar.
- Carefully review the requirements for each role and ensure that their application materials align with the stated criteria.
- Fill out the online application form
- Attach a CV/resume, a letter of interest/cover letter, and a brief cover letter.
- Ensure that the cover letter highlights your skills and passion relevant to the internship program.
- Review the information provided on the online application form and ensure that all information supplied is correct.
- Proceed to submit your application alongside the required documents.
- If you are among the successful candidates, you will be contacted via the email address you supplied during the application. Ensure that you supply your valid email address.
Human Rights Watch Paid Internships 2024: Application Deadline
The deadline for the internship applications has not been disclosed at this time. This page will be updated as soon as information on the closing date is released; check our page from time to time for updates.
Did you find our article on the Human Rights Watch Paid Internships 2024 insightful? If you have more questions regarding this topic, you can ask them via the comment box and you will be provided with a response as soon as possible. Do not forget to share this article with friends.