Do you have any interest in the Guinness Nigeria hiring process? Search and apply for the latest ongoing recruitment and job vacancies at Guinness Nigeria today. Below is the application process for the Guinness Nigeria.
You are expected to take some time and study this guide to assist you in submitting your application successfully on the recruitment portal.
See the available positions, requirements, credentials, and also how to apply for the Guinness Nigeria recruitment 2024.
The application can be found online at the Guinness Nigeria careers page at www.guinness-nigeria.com. The Guinness Nigeria application form is free. Please ignore any information or anybody requesting payment in return for the form.
Job Vacancies at Guinness Nigeria
- Vacancy For Store Technician At Guinness Nigeria, Lagos
- Technical Operator – Guinness Nigeria Plc, Benin City
- Recruitment for Distributors – Guinness Nigeria Plc, Lagos
- Consumer Planning Manager at Guinness Nigeria Plc, Lagos
- Senior Brand Manager – Orijin – Lagos, Nigeria
- Senior Brand Protection Manager at Guinness Nigeria PLC – Lagos
- Remote Product Tester
- Electrical Technician, Automation – Guinness Nigeria – Lagos, Nigeria
- Shift Brewer – Lagos, Nigeria
- Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Senior Commercial Legal Manager
- Regional Logistics Manager Job At Guinness Nigeria – Lagos, Nigeria
- Data and Logistics Systems Manager
How to Successfully Apply for Guinness Nigeria
To apply for the Guinness Nigeria recruitment or the Guinness Nigeria internship opportunities, you need to visit the application portal via www.guinness-nigeria.com. Follow the steps below to submit your application.
- Kindly visit www.guinness-nigeria.com
- Create an account with your active email
- Verify your account via email confirmation
- Fill out the online application form
- Upload credentials
Guinness Nigeria Recruitment Requirements
- Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Applicants must be at least 20 years of age
- Applicants must possess a valid National ID, International Passport, Driver’s License or Voters Card
- Minimum of 5 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO including Mathematics and English
- B.Sc or master’s Degree obtained from an accredited Tertiary Institution in any related discipline or an HND in a relevant course in any field of study.
- Applicant must have good communication and writing skills
Note: The Guinness Nigeria recruitment process for 2024 is yet to begin, but we will update this post as soon as the recruitment process starts.
Conclusion: We hope this page was helpful. If you have any questions please kindly drop them in the comment section below and our team of research experts will reach out to you with adequate answers.