The 2023 GRA recruitment portal is open for application. The Ghana Revenue Authority Recruitment Form 2023 can be accessed via the GRA job portal. You can apply for the GRA jobs through the recruitment website and be shortlisted.
If you want to apply for a position in the Ghana Revenue Authority, then keep in mind that the application for the GRA recruitment form 2023 is free.
Read on to get more information about the GRA job application form, entry requirements, qualifications, the recruitment closing date, and how to apply for the Ghana Revenue Authority Recruitment exercise without any hindrance.
The closing date for the GRA recruitment is stated on the official job portal. Interested and qualified candidates are to submit their forms on or before the Ghana Revenue Authority 2023 recruitment deadline.
Ghana Revenue Authority Recruitment Application Form Portal
The Ghana Revenue Authority application form is now available on the official Ghana Revenue Authority recruitment website. Ghana Revenue Authority recruitment form include questions about your educational qualifications, personal identification, and other similar information.
Also, when applying for the recruitment exercise, the application allows you to provide an official copy of your birth certificate and passport. www.gra.gov.gh recruitment 2023 is the official website for the recruitment exercise.
This article will provide step-by-step procedures on how to fill out the Ghana Revenue Authority application form so that you will be able to submit a successful application.
Before applying for the available Job vacancies at the Ghana Revenue Authority, you need to take note of the following entry requirements. You will be shortlisted for the Ghana Revenue Authority screening exercise if you meet the entry qualifications.
Talking about Ghana Revenue Authority recruitment requirements, you must be a citizen of Ghana and have no criminal record.
- Interested candidates must have a university degree in any discipline.
- Applicants should also possess good communication skills, both verbal and written; knowledge would be an added advantage.
- Have a valid means of identification such as the National Id or Int’l passport
- Furthermore, applicants must be physically, mentally, and medically fit
- More so, female candidates must not be pregnant during the recruitment and during the entire training period.
- Applicants must be computer-literate with excellent skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Lastly, you must have good character.
Below is how to apply for the Ghana Revenue Authority job vacancies through the official recruitment portal at www.gra.gov.gh. The application form can be filled out and submitted online.
How to Apply for Ghana Revenue Authority Recruitment 2023
- To apply, visit the GRA job portal at https://gra.gov.gh
- Click the “Application for Recruitment”
- Select the position you wish to apply for
- Carefully fill out the online application form
- Upload the required documents for screening
- Cross-check your entries before submitting
- Print out the acknowledgment page which contains your application number after submission. The application number will be required during screening.
Current News About GRA Recruitment 2023
If you want to stay up to date, keep checking this website regularly as we constantly post the most recent information regarding the Ghana Revenue Authority recruitment process.
Additionally, we advise you to save or bookmark this page in case of any change. We will notify you as soon as this occurs.
Use the comment section below to ask any questions you may have about the latest Ghana Revenue Authority jobs 2023, and we will do our best to respond.