Apply for Ghana Prisons Service Recruitment 2023/2024. Get details on registration dates, Ghana Prisons Service recruitment form, entry requirements, qualifications, guidelines, and other important updates here for free.
The GPS recruitment 2023/2024 has been anticipated in the country to date. We have received numerous requests from interested and qualified applicants yearning for legit information about the 2023 Ghana Prisons Service recruitment exercise.
Many applicants have been asking us questions like; How can I apply for Ghana Prisons Service 2023/2024 recruitment? Where can I obtain the 2023 Ghana Prisons Service application form? Is the GPS recruitment form out?
The 2023 GPS recruitment portal is open for application. The Ghana Prisons Service Recruitment Form 2023 can be accessed via the GPS job portal. You can apply for the GPS jobs through the recruitment website and be shortlisted.
If you want to apply for a position in the Ghana Prisons Service, then keep in mind that the application for the GPS recruitment form 2023 is free.
Read on to get more information about the GPS job application form, entry requirements, qualifications, the recruitment closing date, and how to apply for the Ghana Prisons Service Recruitment exercise without any hindrance.
The closing date for the GPS recruitment is stated on the official job portal. Interested and qualified candidates are to submit their forms on or before the Ghana Prisons Service 2023 recruitment deadline.
Ghana Prisons Service Recruitment Application Form Portal
The Ghana Prisons Service application form is now available on the official Ghana Prisons Service recruitment website. The Ghana Prisons Service recruitment form includes questions about your educational qualifications, personal identification, and other similar information.
www.ghanaprisons.gov.gh recruitment 2023 is the official website for the recruitment exercise. This article will provide step-by-step procedures on how to fill out the Ghana Prisons Service application form so that you will be able to submit a successful application.
Before applying for the available Job vacancies at the Ghana Prisons Service, you need to take note of the following entry requirements. You will be shortlisted for the Ghana Prisons Service screening exercise if you meet the entry qualifications.
GPS Recruitment Requirements
- Must be a Ghanaian citizen by birth with no criminal record.
- Must possess at least a first Degree from an accredited university and other relevant professional qualifications where specified.
- Must have completed his/her National Service.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be of a minimum age of 21 and not more than 35 years at the time of application.
- Must be physically and medically fit by the Prisons Service standard.
- Must be of good character, have the ability to work under pressure and difficult environment.
- Must not be bonded.
- Must have a minimum height of 1.67 metres (5ft 6 inches) for Males and 1.57 metres (5ft 2 inches) for Females.
- Must have active an e-mail account and a mobile phone number.
- Be ready to undergo basic Prison Training and other forms of training.
- Medical professionals must have completed one-year post housemanship with a registered hospital or clinic
Stages of Ghana Prison Service Recruitment Process
1. After online application, applicants who meet the initial requirements will be shortlisted and invited to centres of their choice for further processes.
2. At recruitment centres, there should be
- a. Body examination and selection
- b. Examination and inspection of academic and personal documents
3. Successful candidates in  above shall be made to write an aptitude test
4. Candidates who pass the aptitude test will go through a thorough criminal and background check.
5. Then there shall be a medical examination for successful applicants.
6. The final stage of the process is an invitation to commence training.
Below is how to apply for the Ghana Prisons Service job vacancies through the official recruitment portal at www.ghanaprisons.gov.gh. The application form can be filled out and submitted online.
How to Apply for Ghana Prisons Service Recruitment 2023
To apply for the recruitment exercise, visit the registration portal at www.ghanaprisons.gov.gh and fill out the application form. Also, keep checking this website for additional instructions and information on the status of your application. We will be happy to help.
Latest News about Ghana Prisons Service Recruitment 2023
From time to time, we published the latest news about GPS recruitment on this portal. If you want to stay up to date, keep checking this website regularly as we constantly post the most recent information regarding the Ghana Prisons Service recruitment process.
Additionally, we advise you to save or bookmark this page in case of any change. We will notify you as soon as this occurs.
Use the comment section below to ask any questions you may have about the latest Ghana Prisons Service jobs 2023, and we will do our best to respond.