Are you a Ghanaian and you are currently redundant? Do you wish to change your job role into something more befitting and secure? If your response consents to the aforementioned questions then you are on the right track.
It is worth noting that the Ghana Fire Service Recruitment is presently ongoing. All citizens of Ghana are eligible and suitable to apply for the job openings.
The Ghana National Fire and Rescue Service (GNFRS) is an agency under the Ghanaian Ministry of the Interior, constituting Ghana’s nationwide fire service.
It provides humanitarian services with a broad objective of prevention and management of undesired fires and other related matters.
Here on this page, we are going to walk you through the registration procedures, entry requirements, and the deadline for the closure of the portal of the GNFRS.
Citizens who are interested in this vacancy are expected to visit the portal fill out the form and submit their applications. Kindly note that all applicants must submit the application before the deadline as the management will not accept late registration.
How to Apply for Ghana Fire Service Recruitment 2024/2025
- Candidates can purchase the Ghana Fire Service Recruitment forms by dialing *422*470#
- Give adherence to the instructions displayed on your screen to enable mobile money payment on all mobile networks.
- A Serial Number and Pin code will be provided to your mobile number by SMS alert following the completion of the transaction.
- Also, candidates can use the fire department’s online payment portal at http://www.gognfs.com, click “Buy E-Voucher” on the welcome page, and then choose to pay with a VISA card, Mobile Money, G-money, or GCB Bank Account.
- At the end of the transaction, an E-voucher is generated that includes the Serial Number and Pin code. Applicants are expected to proceed to next page and start their applications.
Available Position for 2024 Ghana Fire Service Recruitment
- Estate Officers
- Marketing Officers
- Marketing officers
- Public Relation officers
- Drivers and Mechanics
- IT Technicians
- Civil Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Chemical Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- Architectural Engineers
- Transport and Workshop Officers
- Record keeper
Requirements for Ghana Fire Service Recruitment 2024/2025
|B.Sc. from any recognized institution
|25 years old
|1.73 for male while the female is 1.63.
|SSCE/WASSCE, a passing grade in English or mathematics may be helpful but is not required, or Four credits for the GES Intermediate Level Certificate, with one of English, Mathematics, or English-only ‘A’ or ‘O’ Levels.
|Male and Female
|IT Skills and English proficiency
Conclusion: We hope this page was helpful. If you have any questions please kindly drop them in the comment section below and our team of research experts will reach out to you with adequate answers.