Want to know if the 2023 Ghana Air Force Recruitment of servicemen/women, trades members, cadets (General Service Officers), specialist offices, chaplains/Imams, and constabularies is ongoing?
If you want to apply for a position in the Ghana Armed Forces, then keep in mind that the application for the Ghana Air Force recruitment form 2023 is free.
The entry requirements for all applicants, how to apply, Ghana recruitment dates and centers, and other related information about Ghana Airforce recruitment is available on this page.
If you are interested in submitting an application, then we will show you how to apply through the Ghana Air Force Recruitment portal. You can fill the Ghana Air Force Recruitment form online through the official portal.
The closing date for the recruitment exercise into the Ghana Armed Forces is yet to be announced. All citizens of Ghana are eligible to apply for the Ghana Air Force Recruitment 2023 irrespective of their counties.
So if you are a citizen of Ghana searching for a way to get recruited in the Ghana Armed Forces recruitment exercise but don’t know where to begin, then take this article very seriously because all the information you need is on this page.
We have published detailed information regarding the Ghana Airforce Recruitment process as well as how to apply for the recruitment exercise through the official Ghana Air Force Recruitment application portal.
However, before submitting an application, you must meet certain requirements to demonstrate that you are fit and ready to go through the Ghana Air Force screening process, increasing your chances of being recruited. The job requirements are listed below.
The prospective candidates willing to join the Ghana Armed Forces MUST meet the following conditions and academic qualifications:
Requirements for Ghana Air Force Recruitment 2023/2024
- • Be a Ghanaian citizen by birth.
- • Have six (6) Credits (not less than Grade 6) at BECE including English and Mathematics.
- • Have six passes (Not below Grade C6 at WASSCE, or the requisite credits/passes in respective trade qualifications from GES at Intermediate or Advance Level.
- • Be not less than 18 years of age and not more than 25 years for Non–Tradesmen and not more than 27 years for Tradesmen.
- • Be medically fit by Armed Forces standards.
- • Be not married.
- • Be not bonded.
- • Be of minimum height of 1.68m (5’6”) for males and 1.57m (5’2”) for females. For Military Police only; be of a minimum height of 1.75m (5’9”) for males and 1.70m (5’7”) for females.
The Ghana Air Force has various roles that you can consider applying for:
- General Service Officer (G.S.O.) Cadets
- Specialist Officers (e.g., Medical Officers, Engineers, I.T. Officers)
Below is how to apply for the Ghana job vacancies through the official recruitment portal. The application form can be filled out and submitted online.
How to Apply for the Ghana Air Force Recruitment 2023/2024
- Visit the application portal at www.mod.go.ke
- Click on vacancies
- Select air force from the listed category
- Carefully read through the application instructions
- Once that is done, begin the application process by filling out your biodata
- Enter your information correctly into the spaces provided
- Then upload any document required based on the size stated on the portal
- Check the information you have inputted and ensure it is correct
- Cross check your details before submitting
Ghana Airforce Recruitment News
If you want to stay up to date, keep checking this website regularly as we constantly post the most recent information regarding the Ghana Air Force recruitment exercise.
Additionally, we advise you to save or bookmark this page in case of any changes. We will notify you as soon as this occurs.
Use the comment section below to ask any questions you may have about the Ghana Air Force recruitment process, and we will do our best to respond.