The Ghana Education Service has announced the recruitment of its new staff. Interested citizens are hereby expected to submit their application on or before the deadline. Vital Information has been provided on this page for applicants who are seeking guidelines on how to apply for the GES recruitment.
The 2023 GES recruitment portal is open for application. The Ghana Education Service Recruitment Form 2023 can be accessed via the GES job portal. You can apply for the GES jobs through the recruitment website and be shortlisted.
Also, relevant information about the deadline for registration, the application process, and the requirements needed have been made available on this page.
For a successful registration, it is advisable that you read this page to the end and get yourself acquainted with all the processes.
If you want to apply for a position in the Ghana Education Service, then keep in mind that the application for the GES recruitment form 2023 is free.
Read on to get more information about the GES job application form, GES recruitment portal for university graduates, recruitment for diploma holders and non-teaching staff, entry requirements, qualifications, and how to apply for the Ghana Education Service Recruitment exercise without any hindrance.
The closing date for the GES recruitment is stated on the official job portal. Interested and qualified candidates are to submit their forms on or before the Ghana Education Service 2023 recruitment deadline.
Before applying for the available Job vacancies at the Ghana Education Service, you need to take note of the following entry requirements. You will be shortlisted for the Ghana Education Service screening exercise if you meet the entry qualifications.
Talking about Ghana Education Service recruitment requirements, you must have graduated with at least a diploma in basic education.
- Interested applicants must be a Ghanaian
- Applicants must be between the age of 20 to 35 years
- He/she must have a valid means of identification such as the National Id or Int’l passport
- Prospective applicants must have completed the mandatory National Service.
- Candidate must be a member of relevant professional bodies
- He/she must have the original of all academic and professional certificates handy
- Applicants that studied Early Childhood/Basic Education have an added advantage
- Applicant must have passed the Teacher Licensure Examination (TLE)
- Applicant should be ready to work wherever he/she is posted
Below is how to apply for the Ghana Education Service job vacancies through the official recruitment portal www.gespromotions.gov.gh. The application form can be filled out and submitted online.
How to Apply for Ghana Education Service Recruitment 2023
- To apply, visit the GES job portal www.gespromotions.gov.gh
- Click the “Application for Recruitment”
- Select the position you wish to apply for
- Carefully fill out the online application form
- Upload the required documents for screening
- Cross-check your entries before submitting
- Print out the acknowledgment page which contains your application number after submission. The application number will be required during screening.
Note: During the application process while trying to generate the coupon code, you will be charged a minimum fee of GHC 5.00.
Current News About GES Recruitment 2023
If you want to stay up to date, keep checking this website regularly as we constantly post the most recent information regarding the Ghana Education Service recruitment process.
Additionally, we advise you to save or bookmark this page in case of any changes. We will notify you as soon as this occurs.
Use the comment section below to ask any questions you may have about the latest Ghana Education Service jobs 2023, and we will do our best to respond.