The First Bank Graduate Trainee Programme is a yearly recruitment exercise, aimed at attracting young, dynamic, and talented individuals to meet the growing manpower requirements across the banking sector.
The programme is specially designed for fresh graduates below the age of 27 years who possess the minimum academic qualification of bachelor’s degree with a second-class lower division or HND upper credit.
The purpose of this article is to provide you with detailed information about the graduate trainee program. This article will also guide you on how you can apply to be a part of this program.
First Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2024/2025
The management of First Bank, Nigeria is currently receiving applications for the graduate trainee program.
This program seeks to train sound minds who are interested in the banking sector. Candidates who perform excellently at the end of this three-month program are guaranteed a spot in their areas of expertise in the banking sector.
Outlined below is a list of eligibility requirements for the First Bank Nigeria graduate trainee program.
Right after the requirements is a step-by-step guide on how to apply. Kindly read the requirements carefully and apply after you have confirmed that you are eligible.
Eligibility Criteria for First Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2024/2025
Below are the criteria candidates are required to meet before applying for this program.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of five credits in SSCE (Credit passes in English and Mathematics is compulsory)
- Applicants must possess a minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) or HND (Upper Credit) in any discipline.
- Applicants should not be more than 30 years old at the time of application
- Applicants must have good communication and problem-solving skills.
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- An applicant’s knowledge of First Bank of Nigeria is an added advantage.
- Applicants are mandated to complete NYSC.
- Applicants are required to have a valid means of identification (Driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voter’s card).
- Applicants must be of good behavior and composure.
- Applicants must exhibit team spirit and excellent analytical skills.
- Applicants must have the ability to protect the interests of the organization.
- Applicants good knowledge of computer applications will be an added advantage
How to Apply for First Bank Graduate Trainee Programme
Kindly follow the simple steps below to apply for First Bank Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2024/2025:-
- Visit the official First Bank application portal at www.firstbanknigeria.com/careers
- Read and follow the instructions carefully before filling out the online application form.
- Provide the required personal details (Your Name, Address, Phone Number, E-mail Address, Education, preferred test location, etc.)
- Note the 12-digit Application Reference Number (ARN) ( This number will be required for subsequent access)
- Upon successful completion of the application, print out the acknowledgment.
Note: The application process is free of charge; First Bank does not charge any fees for registration. All successful candidates will be duly notified via the email addresses and phone numbers they provided during the application process.
Dear Reader, we hope that at the end of this long read, we have been able to provide you with proper guidance on the First Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2024/2025. Please go through this article properly to gain from the knowledge we have shared on this topic.
If you have further questions regarding this topic, we are happy to help; send in your questions via the comment section, and we will send a response as quickly as possible. Remember to share this article with friends.