Did you apply for the Federal Inland Revenue Services? Are you anxious about knowing if the list of the FIRS shortlisted candidates has been released?
At the time of this writing, the management of FIRS has not announced if the list of the shortlisted candidates has been released.
But be it as it may, applicants are advised to visit the portal in order to ascertain if the FIRS shortlisted names have been released and to confirm their names on the list.
Do you need help on how to navigate the FIRS portal? If Yes, we have provided adequate information that will help keep you on the right track.
Below are the relevant information on how to check the FIRS list of selected candidates and the requirements needed for the screening exercise. Please do not exit this page without getting to know this information at your fingertips.
Steps on How to Check FIRS Shortlisted Candidates 2024/2025
You can check if you are among the FIRS 2024/2025 shortlisted candidates by following the procedures listed below.
- Visit the official FIRS shortlisted portal at www.firs.gov.ng
- Scroll down to the middle of the home page
- Click on View Full List under Shortlisted Candidates
Screening Exercise Requirements
- Original and photocopies of your credentials
- A print-out of the submission confirmation page
- A valid means of identification such as a Voter’s card, National ID Card, Valid Driver’s License, National Identification Number (NIN), or International Passport (original and its photocopy)
- Two Recent Passport photographs
Take note of the screening date and the necessary paperwork, as failure to show up on time at the screening center with the necessary documentation indicates that you have been denied the job offer.
The management of the FIRS will notify and contact all selected candidates via their registered email addresses regarding the screening exercise, which will take place at certain sites around the country, in addition to reviewing the list via the official registration portal.
As a result, periodically check your registered e-mail address for updates regarding the selection process.
Additionally, in order to demonstrate your identity as the person who completed the online registration form, you must bring the following documents with you to the screening center.
- Two recent passport photographs
- Parental Consent
- Attestation form duly signed
- Writing Materials
- Medical Reports
- Local Government Certificate
- Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
- Academic Certificates
- Original and photocopy of credentials used during the online application.
If you have any questions kindly drop them in the comment section below. Kindly do well by checking back on this page for the latest update on FIRS Recruitment.