There are several vacancies at the Federal Ministry of Transport for both degree holders and non-degree holders. Whether you have a University degree or you do not have a university degree, there is a position for you.
Candidates are required to meet the recruitment requirements to be qualified for recruitment. Meeting the recruitment requirements is important as it determines whether you will be employed in this ministry or not. See the recruitment requirements below:-
Federal Ministry of Transport Recruitment Requirements
Candidates who are interested in this recruitment must meet the requirements listed below to qualify.
- Candidates must indicate a willingness to work in a new environment.
- Candidates must be physically and mentally fit.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of five credits in no more than two sittings in the West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- Candidates must possess a B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution.
- Candidates must be of good behavior and composure.
- Candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voter card, or NIN.
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
How To Apply for the Federal Ministry of Transport Recruitment
Candidates who have met the recruitment requirements can apply for recruitment using the steps provided below:-
- Visit the official Federal Ministry of Transport recruitment portal at transportation.gov.ng
- Navigate to the “Careers/Vacancies” section.
- Select a position that suits your qualifications and interests.
- Read the recruitment requirements for the position you are applying for.
- Sign up with your email address and follow the registration guidelines.
- Provide all the required information.
- Review your application and ensure that there are no errors.
- Submit your application.
- Ensure that you print out your acknowledgment slip once your registration is successful.
- Once successful, you will be contacted via e-mail and scheduled for the next recruitment phase, leading to an exciting career with the agency.
If you have any questions regarding the Federal Ministry of Transport job openings, feel free to let us know using the comment box below this page.