Are you interested in the Federal Housing Authority Recruitment? Do you want to know the requirements for recruitment? Or Are you looking for adequate information on the steps for applying for recruitment?
You are right on track with this article; this article contains all the important information you need regarding this recruitment. Read below for details.
Federal Housing Authority Recruitment
The Federal Housing Authority has announced that the recruitment exercise for 2024/2025 has officially commenced.
Interested candidates who meet the recruitment requirements are encouraged to apply for recruitment. Candidates can now visit the recruitment portal and apply for recruitment.
Are you interested in this recruitment? Read the requirements for this recruitment below in this article and ensure that you qualify before applying.
In addition to the recruitment requirements featured in this article, we have also provided you with guidelines on applying for this recruitment. See details below.
Federal Housing Authority Recruitment Requirements
- Candidates must be Nigerian citizens.
- Candidates must possess a valid means of identification such as a national ID card or a voter’s card.
- Candidates must possess an O’level certificate with credit passes in at least five subjects including mathematics and the Use of English Language. This must be obtained in not more than two sittings.
- Candidates should not be over 35 years of age.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Additional certificates either postgraduate or expert accreditation will be an added advantage.
- Candidates must be younger than the age of 18 or older than the age of 35 at the time of application.
- Candidates are required to possess either an NCE, OND, HND, or degree.
- Candidates must possess strong team spirit.
- Candidates must not have any criminal records. Candidates with criminal records besides traffic offenses will not be considered for recruitment.
How To Successfully Apply For FHA Recruitment
Candidates who have read and met the recruitment requirements above may follow this procedure to apply.
- Visit the official FHA recruitment portal or official website via https://fha.gov.ng
- Navigate to the Recruitment/Vacancies/Jobs section on the page.
- Search for a position that suits you.
- Read the eligibility requirements specific to the job you are applying for.
- Fill out the application form with the required information.
- Upload the required documents accordingly.
- Download the acknowledgment slip once your registration is successful.
- Successful candidates will be notified via email or text messages.
- Make sure you use your active email address and phone number during the registration.
Federal Housing Authority Recruitment: Recruitment Deadline
The deadline for the submission of all applications for the Federal Housing Recruitment has not been announced at this time. Candidates are advised to submit their applications on time and not wait to submit on the deadline. Updates regarding the deadline will be communicated on this page once the information is out.
Did you find our article on Federal Housing Authority Recruitment insightful? If you have more questions regarding this topic, you can ask them via the comment box and you will be provided with a response as soon as possible. Do not forget to share this article with friends.