Are you a Nigerian and you are currently redundant? Do you wish to change your job role into something more befitting and secure? If your response consents to the aforementioned questions then you are on the right track.
It is worth noting that the Federal Fire Service Recruitment is presently ongoing. All citizens of Nigeria are eligible and suitable to apply for the job openings.
Details will be given on the Federal Fire Service Official Portal, FFS job vacancies, including registration procedures, and FFS application starting and closing date. See further information below.
The Federal Fire Service (FFS) is the principal agency of the Federal Government of Nigeria, established by an Act of Parliament mandated with the sole responsibility of mitigation, prevention and extinction of fire and other emergencies as well as perform other sundry duties as delegated by the Honorable Minister of Interior.
Here on this page, we are going to walk you through the registration procedures, entry requirements, and the deadline for the closure of the portal of the FFS.
Citizens who are interested in this vacancy are expected to visit the portal fill out the form and submit their applications.
Kindly note that all applicants must submit the application before the deadline as the management will not accept late registration.
Requirements for Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2024
- Prospective applicant must be a Nigerian
- Candidate applying must have an acceptable means of identification like National ID card or international passport
- Applicant should be either an NCE, OND, HND or degree holder
- Candidates should possess good work team spirit
- Candidate applying must have a criminal free record
- Applicant must have at least five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics in not more than (2) sittings
- Applicant should be between 18 to 35 years of age for SSCE holders
How to Apply for Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2024/2025
- The first step is to visit FFS website www.fedfire.gov.ng
- Click career on the menu bar
- Select the position you wish to apply
- Create an account on the recruitment portal
- Login to the portal
- Fill in your correct information in the spaces provided
- Upload academic and professional credentials including the guarantor’s form
- Proofread your application carefully to avoid mistakes
- Then submit
Available Position for 2024 Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Estate Officers
- Marketing Officers
- Marketing officers
- Public Relation officers
- Drivers and Mechanics
- IT Technicians
- Civil Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Chemical Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- Architectural Engineers
- Transport and Workshop Officers
- Record keeper
If you want to stay up to date, keep checking this website regularly as we constantly post the most recent information regarding the FFS recruitment exercise.
Additionally, we advise you to save or bookmark this page in case of any changes. We will notify you as soon as this occurs.
Use the comment section below to ask any questions you may have about the Nigeria Fire Service recruitment process, and we will do our best to respond.