First City Monument Bank Recruitment 2024/2025
First City Monument Bank wishes to announce that the FCMB recruitment exercise for 2024/2025 has officially commenced.
Interested individuals are advised to hurry and apply for employment at this bank before the closing date for the 2024 FCMB recruitment.
Candidates who are interested can apply for recruitment online via the FCMB recruitment portal. For instructions on how to access the portal and apply, follow this article carefully.
The recruitment requirements for all candidates have been provided below, review the requirements and ensure that you qualify before proceeding to apply.
FCMB Recruitment Requirements
- Applicants must possess a minimum of five (5) credits including English and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE).
- Applicants should not exceed the age of 26 years at the time of application.
- Candidates must possess a university degree or its equivalent with a grade not lower than Second Class Upper Division.
- Professional qualifications and/or certifications proffer added advantage.
- Candidates must be adaptable and demonstrate the ability to traverse different assignments and work locations.
- Candidates must possess an advanced competency in written and oral English with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in a professional work environment.
- Candidates must have good knowledge of computer applications.
- Candidates must possess a valid means of identification (valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, or Voters card)
- Candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Applicants must be of good behavior and composure
How to Apply for FCMB Recruitment 2024
Candidates can apply for the recruitment by following the steps outlined below:-
- Visit the official recruitment portal via www.fcmb.com/careers
- Review the available roles and apply.
- To apply, provide the required personal details (your name, phone number, E-mail address, date of birth, gender, location, National Identity Number, and citizenship)
- Provide information on the highest degree you have attained (Bachelor, Master, PhD).
- Provide information on your latest work experience (total years of experience, role, and company)
- Review your application and ensure that there are no errors and apply.
- Successful candidates will be contacted and put through the Bank’s recruitment process
First City Monument Bank Recruitment Deadline
The deadline for the recruitment exercise at the First City Monument Bank has not been announced at this time, we will update this page as soon as there’s news regarding the closing date for registration.
Did you find our article on First City Monument Bank Recruitment 2024/2025 helpful? If you have more questions regarding this topic, you can ask them via the comment box and you will be provided with a response as soon as possible. Do not forget to share this article with friends.