The Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations has announced that the recruitment of interested applicants has commenced. All applications for the FAO Recruitment is through the FAO job portal.
Are you interested in working with the UN through the Food and Agriculture Organization? Then you can apply for the recruitment using the simple instructions provided in this article.
Ensure that you meet the eligibility requirements before applying. Read details on the FAO recruitment process, the eligibility requirements, qualifications, and how to apply below.
FAO Recruitment 2024/2025
The Food and Agriculture Organization Recruitment 2024/2025 has officially commenced. The organization invites all eligible and interested applicants to apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline.
Candidates can apply for the recruitment online via the FAO recruitment portal using the tips provided in this article.
Before applying, candidates are advised to ensure that they meet the eligibility requirements set by FAO. Below is a list of these requirements.
Eligibility Requirements for FAO Recruitment
- Therefore all Interested and qualified applicants must be citizens of the country they are applying from.
- Candidates with criminal records will not be considered.
- Candidates must possess a first degree with a minimum Second Class Lower from an accredited university, in a related field.
- Candidates must not be below the age of 21 or above 35 years old by 31st December 2024.
- Candidates must have at least four years of relevant experience in office/ management support work.
- Candidates should be proficient in English language.
- Candidates must have a very good knowledge of MS Office applications, the Internet, and office technology equipment.
- Candidates must be result-focused, interested in teamwork, and great at building Effective Relationships
- Candidates must have a very good knowledge of communication and documentation standards.
- Applicants must possess a knowledge of corporate computerized financial/travel/human resources systems and administrative procedures and policies.
How to Apply for FAO Recruitment 2024/2025
After reading the eligibility requirements above and ascertaining that they are qualified, candidates can follow these steps to apply.
- If you are a first-time user, before applying to any, create your candidate profile by visiting jobs.fao.org
- If you are an existing user, click on the “Access vacancies” button, fill out your credentials, and click on Log In.
- Once logged in, you can access your profile by clicking on your name in the upper right corner.
- You can use this profile to apply directly to job openings in FAO’s career portal.
- Candidates should please note that only applications received through the FAO career portal will be considered.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Changes made to your profile when applying for a job are job-specific.
- Please submit your application in the same language of the vacancy announcement or in the FAO language indicated in the vacancy announcement as most relevant for the assignment.
FAO Recruitment Closing Date
At the time this article was written, the closing date for FAO recruitment 2024/2025 had not been announced, feel free to visit this page from time to time for updates.
Did you find our article on FAO Recruitment 2024/2025 helpful? If you have more questions regarding this topic, you can ask them via the comment box and you will be provided with a response as soon as possible. Do not forget to share this article with friends.