Enugu SUBEB Recruitment 2023/2024. The Enugu State Universal Basic Education Board has officially begun the recruitment of teaching and non-teaching staff. You can apply for the available job vacancies by following the steps outlined in this article.
The ENSUBEB registration portal is currently open for the submission of applications. If you are interested in this recruitment exercise and are at a loss on how to go about the application process, this article will guide you.
So continue reading to see the entry requirements for interested candidates, the Enugu SUBEB job portal for submission of applications, the qualifications, and how to apply for this teaching job.
Enugu State SUBEB Recruitment 2023/2024
ENSUBEB has begun the recruitment exercise for academic and non-academic staff. ENSUBEB hereby encourages suitable and qualified applicants to visit the recruitment portal and apply for recruitment.
This article will feature recruitment requirements and step by step guide on how to apply for the recruitment exercise.
Requirements for Enugu SUBEB Recruitment 2023/2024
To qualify for full-time employment, take note of the following requirements.
- Interested candidates must be Nigerian Citizens.
- Candidates must possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Candidates must exhibit strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills.
- Basic Knowledge of Computer Applications will be added advantage.
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure.
- Candidates must be willing to work in a new environment.
- Candidates with B.Sc must have an NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate.
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit.
- Candidates must be free from any criminal case in the past.
- Candidates must have a Local Government Identification
- Candidates are required to present a Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Birth Certificates (the National Population Commission) or Affidavit of Declaration of Age are required.
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or National Identification Number
- All candidates must have SSCE, NECO, or GCE with credits in not less than five subjects including Mathematics and English.
- Candidates must have a Primary Six School Leaving Certificate.
- Candidates must Possess a B.SC, B.ED, B. A (Ed), HND, OND, or NCE certificate from a recognized institution
- Applicants interested in the Enugu SUBEB recruitment must not be over 35 years at the time of application
- Applicants who do not have teaching credentials can still apply.
- The recruitment process is free, you are not required to pay any amount to any person.
- Submission of false documents will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Failure to report at the screening center within the stipulated time means that you have declined the offer.
How To Apply for the Enugu SUBEB Recruitment 2023/2024
Follow the simple steps below to apply for ENSUBEB Recruitment:-
- Visit www.ensubeb.ng
- Click on ‘Vacancy’ at the top of the home page.
- Complete the application form with the following details. (Your full name, permanent address, Local government of origin, Email/Telephone address, Date of birth, State of origin, Nationality, marital status, academic qualifications, institutions attended, and course of study)
- Submit the application form.
- Print out the registration slip
Successful candidates will be contacted via e-mail or SMS and scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment process.
We hope this article on Enugu SUBEB Recruitment 2023/2024 has been helpful. Kindly communicate with us via the comment section if you have further questions regarding this subject, we guarantee you a swift response.
Also, share this post with your friends so that they can benefit from the information shared.