Ekiti State Teachers Recruitment 2024 is ongoing. If you are interested in taking up a teaching or non-teaching job at any of the schools under the Ekiti State government, read this article.
This article contains information on the Ekiti State Teachers Recruitment 2024 including how to apply, the requirements for applying, the closing date, and other important information.
Ekiti State Teachers Recruitment Form Portal
Ekiti State Teachers recruitment portal is now open. Candidates who are interested in the recruitment can visit the recruitment portal and fill out the online application form for recruitment.
This article will provide interested candidates with information to ensure a smooth application procedure. If you are interested in Ekiti State Teachers jobs, there are requirements you are expected to meet.
Before applying for the recruitment, read the eligibility requirements for Ekiti State Teachers Recruitment below, ensure that you meet every requirement. Candidates who meet the requirements have an edge over candidates who do not.
After ensuring that you meet the Ekiti State Teachers recruitment requirements, you can apply to teach any of the subjects listed below:-
- Agricultural Science
- English Language
- Basic Science
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Basic Technology
- Civic Education
- Computer Science
- Physical and Health Education
- Guidance and Counselling
- Christian Religious Studies
If you can teach any of the subjects listed above, then you are just the right fit for the job! Hurry and apply by following the steps provided below.
Ekiti State Teachers Recruitment Requirements 2024/2025
Candidates for the Ekiti State Teachers Recruitment 2024 must meet the following requirements.
- Applicants must be Nigerian Citizens
- Applicants must present Local Government Identification(Certificate of origin)
- Applicants exhibit good behavior.
- Applicants must be free of criminal records.
- Applicants must be certified to be physically and mentally fit.
- Applicants must present a Birth Certificate (the National Population Commission) or Affidavit of Declaration of Age(where a birth certificate is not available)
- Applicants must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Applicants must have a B.SC, B.ED, B.A (Ed), HND, OND, or NCE certificate from any accredited institution.
- Applicants with B.Sc and HNDs must present an NYSC Certificate or letter of exemption.
- Applicants must have an SSCE, NECO, or GCE certificates with credits in five subjects including Mathematics and English.
- Applicants must present a Primary Six School Leaving Certificate (for non-teaching applicants)
- Candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or National Identification Number.
- Applicants must express willingness to work in a new environment.
- Applicants must not be over 35 years at the time of application
How To Apply for Ekiti State Teachers Recruitment
After reading the recruitment requirements and confirming that you qualify, apply for Ekiti State Teachers Recruitment 2024 using the steps below.
- Visit the Ekiti State Teachers recruitment portal at ekitistate.gov.ng/jobs/ a
- Select either the Teaching and Non-Teaching Jobs (based on your qualifications)
- Fill out the application form with your details (Email/Telephone address, full name, permanent address, Local government of origin, Date of birth, State of origin, Nationality, marital status, academic qualifications, institutions attended, and course of study).
- Review your application and make the necessary corrections.
- Submit the application form.
- Print out the confirmation slip.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for the Ekiti State Teachers screening via email. Details of the Ekiti State Teachers CBT test will be provided in the email.
Ekiti State Teachers Recruitment Closing Date
The application deadline for Ekiti State Teachers Recruitment has not been set, check our page from to time for updates.
Did you find our article on Ekiti State Teachers Recruitment insightful? If you have more questions regarding this topic, you can ask them via the comment box, you will be provided with a response as soon as possible. Do not forget to share this article with friends.