The Cross River State Government has announced that the recruitment of qualified teachers to fill vacant positions in schools across the state has commenced.
Individuals who are interested in this recruitment can apply through the recruitment portal. Do you want to apply for this recruitment but don’t know how?
Read this article for information regarding this recruitment exercise and how you can apply for the available job vacancies.
Cross River State Teachers Recruitment 2024/2025
The recruitment of qualified teachers in Cross River State has commenced. Do you want to apply for recruitment? Do you know the eligibility requirements for this recruitment exercise? Or Do you want to know the procedure for applying for this recruitment?
All the information you require about this recruitment is contained in this article; read further for full details.
The Cross River State government is looking for qualified teachers to fill vacant positions in schools across the state to improve the quality of dedication in the state.
If you are interested, you can follow the instructions provided in this article to apply for recruitment.
General Requirements for Cross River State Teachers Recruitment
Candidates who are interested in the recruitment must meet the following requirements to apply.
- All candidates must be Nigeria Citizens
- Candidates must have a valid means of identification e.g. NIN, Driver’s license, or voter’s card.
- Candidates must possess at accredited institutions.
- Candidates must have at credits in WASSCE or NECO and not more than two (2) sittings. (Including mathematics and
- A TRCN certificate will give you an edge over other applicants.
- Candidates must be residents of Cross River State.
- Candidates must possess an NYSC discharge or exemption certificate and a birth certificate or age declaration.
NOTE: The Cross River State Teachers Recruitment has not commenced at this time. Disregard any information stating otherwise. This page will be updated as soon as the recruitment commences.
How to Apply for Cross River State Teachers Recruitment 2024/2025
Candidates who have read the recruitment requirements and have confirmed that they meet the requirements can follow the procedure below to apply.
- Visit the state’s official website at www.crossriverstate.gov.ng
- Create an account if you do not have one.
- Search for the position that suits you.
- Review the instructions for the online application.
- Fill out the application form with the required information.
- Scan and upload your credentials.
- Review your application and ensure that it is devoid of errors.l
- Submit your application.
- A confirmation mail will be sent to you, ensure that you point the slip out for future reference.
- Successful candidates will be contacted via email.
The deadline for this recruitment exercise has not been announced at this time. Check this page later for updates on the recruitment deadline.
If you have any questions concerning the recruitment exercise, feel free to use the comment box below.