Dear job seeker, have you heard about the ongoing Federal Road Safety Corps recruitment exercise?
If you haven’t heard about it but would love to apply, you should hurry and do so before the deadline which is fast approaching.
This article will talk about the application deadline and also provide you with information on the vacant positions and the requirements.
Closing Date For FRSC Recruitment 2023/2024
The Federal Road Safety Corps has announced the deadline for the 2023/2024 recruitment exercise. If you have not yet applied for the recruitment exercise, this is your cue to do so.
The recruitment exercise is scheduled to end soon. See below for the basic requirements for the 2023/2024 recruitment.
Basic Requirements for FRSC Recruitment 2023
- Candidates must be Nigerians.
- Candidates must have a valid form of identification, such as a national ID card or an international passport.
- Applicants must also have a Bank Verification Number. (BVN)
- Candidates are required to possess at least five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB, including English Language and Mathematics, in not more than two (2) sittings.
- For graduates, candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 35.
- Candidates must hold any of the following degrees:- HND, OND, NCE, SSCE, or equivalent.
- Candidates must exude excellent communication, interpersonal, and analytical abilities.
FRSC Job Vacancies 2023/2024
The Federal Road Safety Corps is presently recruiting for four (4) important posts.
- RMA Cadre
- MI Cadre
- Officer Cadre
- Officer (MBBS) Cadre
Closing Date for FRSC Recruitment 2023
The deadline for the Federal Road Safety Recruitment exercise has not yet been announced, once the date has been announced, this site will be updated immediately. Please continue to check this page for updates.
How to Apply for the FRSC Recruitment 2023/2024
Follow the simple steps below to apply for the FRSC Recruitment:-
- Visit the Federal Road Safety Corps official recruitment portal at www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng
- Access the “Employment (Career)” section page
- Sign up for an account if you don’t have an account yet.
- Click on the “available vacancies”
- Read and follow the instructions carefully.
- Provide all the necessary information
- Verify all your personal information.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your reference form.
We hope that we have been able to provide you with proper guidance on Closing Date For FRSC Recruitment 2023/2024, Please go through this article properly in order to gain from the knowledge we have shared.
If you have further questions regarding this topic, we are happy to help; send in your questions via the comment section, and we will send a response as quickly as possible.