Civil Defence Guarantor Form 2024
The Nigerian Civil Defence has announced that the guarantor’s form which is one of the requirements for recruitment into the Civil Defence Corps is now available.
Candidates can now download the Civil Defence guarantor form online and fill it out as required.
All candidates applying for recruitment into the Nigerian Civil Defence Corps are required to provide two credible, responsible, and acceptable persons as Guarantors.
The guarantor form attesting to the candidates’ good character and behavior must be duly signed by the two guarantors. Candidates are required to submit the same at the screening venue.
Civil Defence Acceptable Guarantors
All applicants participating in the recruitment exercise are required to download, print, and fill out this form appropriately to participate in the screening exercise.
Below are the persons eligible to stand in as guarantors for candidates, any guarantor below these rankings is not eligible.
- Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12
- Local Government Chairman
- Traditional Rulers
- Heads of Educational Institutions attended
- Police Officer not below the rank of CSP or Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant Colonel.
Candidates should note that they MUST present the guarantor’s form at the screening venue; failure to do so will lead to disqualification.
How to Download the Civil Defence Guarantor Form 2024
Candidates for this recruitment can follow the steps provided below to download the guarantor’s form.
- Visit the official recruitment portal via nscdc.gov.ng/nscdc-careers/
- Enter your registration details in the spaces provided.
- Once your profile pops up, click on the “Download Guarantor Form” and the form will be downloaded onto your device.
- Proceed to a credible cyber cafe nearest to you to print it out.
- Alternatively, you can simply download the guarantor’s form by clicking Civil Defence Referee Form.
- All candidates are expected to have a hard copy of the NSCDC guarantor form duly signed as it is one of the required documents for screening.
- Failure to present the guarantor form during the NSCDC physical screening will lead to immediate disqualification form the exercise.
Did you find our article on the Civil Defence Guarantor Form 2024 helpful? If you have more questions regarding this topic, you can ask them via the comment box and you will be provided with a response as soon as possible. Do not forget to share this article with friends.