Chuka University Recruitment 2023. Chuka University vacancies, Chuka University Jobs and opportunities are regularly advertised here. Scroll down to see the available job openings at Chuka University in Kenya.
Are you passionately job hunting? Have you submitted applications in different organizations and the results are not yielding positive feedback?
We know how frustrating it can be to be redundant and that is why we choose to make this page available so as to help your search be a realistic one.
Although there are lots of job employment vacancies in Kenya, this page will only concentrate on Chuka University Recruitment.
If you have not known beforehand about Chuka University Recruitment, you don’t need to search anymore because we have brought the information to you right at your doorstep.
Chuka University is a public university in Tharaka Nithi County, Kenya. Chuka University was the first institution of higher learning to be established in Eastern Province.
Interestingly, Chuka University makes provision for the recruitment of new staff annually, and if you are yet to apply for this golden opportunity we urge you to do so.
Job Positions Available at Chuka University
- Associate professor
- Senior lecturer
- Assistant lecturer
- Deputy registrar
- Quantity surveyor
- Chief catering officer
- Administrative assistants
- Report/News anchor
- Media technician
- Medical laboratory technologist
- Health records officer
- Accounts Assistant
- Plant operator
- Farm/livestock assistant
Chuka University Recruitment Requirements
- Applicant must be a Kenya citizen with a valid National ID or passport
- Applicant must have an earned Ph.D. degree or its equivalent in the relevant field from a recognized academic institution.
- He or she must have at least three (3) years of university teaching and research experience since becoming a Senior Lecturer.
- Applicant must have at least four (4) articles in refereed journals since last promotion OR one (1) book plus two (2) articles, or two book chapters or two (2) books OR at least three (3) distinguished and refereed exhibitions or performances of original creation, plus two (2) articles since appointment as a Senior Lecturer.
- Candidate applying must have successfully supervised at least one (1) Ph.D. student and 2 Master’s Degree students OR four Masters students since the last promotion.
- Applicant must have attended and contributed at learned conferences, seminars, or workshops.
- Should show evidence of continued research and effective teaching.
- Should show evidence of being a member of a recognized relevant professional body.
- Should show evidence of leadership (administrative experience, active participation in departmental/university activities as well as national and international activities).
- Should show evidence of attendance and contribution at learned conferences, seminars, or workshops.
How to Apply for Chuka University Recruitment 2023
Interested applicants are advised to visit the Chuka University website: http://www.chuka.ac.ke for the conditions for eligibility, requirements, and other details for all the positions.
To submit an application for Chuka University job, write and submit ten (10) cover letters, photocopies of your credentials (educational and professional), a detailed curriculum vitae (CV), and three (3) referees and submit alongside the cover letter before close of work on Friday, 12th November, 2021 to:
- The Vice-Chancellor
- Chuka University
- O. Box 109-60400
Conclusion: We hope this page was helpful. If so, kindly share it with as many people as you can in order to keep the information flowing. If you have any questions kindly drop them in the comment section below.