Are you aware of the ongoing Central Bank of Kenya Recruitment 2024/2025? Are you interested in applying for a vacancy in the organization?
If you are a citizen of Kenya and you have the suitable criteria needed for the application it is advisable that you register and submit your application before the stipulated deadline for the job role.
The Central Bank of Kenya is notably known for its indiscriminate employment of applicants.
Only applicants who are citizens of Kenya are eligible for this offer and they are expected to apply for the post that suits their personality interest.
Below are the necessary information that will guide you in making a successful application. Please kindly read on to the end if you are interested in the recruitment.
How to Apply for Central Bank of Kenya Recruitment 2024
- First, go to CBK official website www.centralbank.go.ke
- On the menu bar, under about, click careers
- Select the position you wish to apply for
- Carefully fill the online application form
- Upload required documents
- Proofread your application
- If everything is okay, you can submit
Requirements for Central Bank of Kenya Recruitment 2024
- Applicant must be a citizen of Kenya
- He or she must possess a means of identification being National ID or passport
- Candidate should have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- Applicant should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Applicant must be an expert in computer skills
- Applicant should demonstrate results in work performance
- Applicants must possess a good team spirit
- Ability to make independent decisions – always staying objective.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and balance workload to complete multiple assignments within deadlines.
- Analytical thinking and ability to execute tasks in a structured manner, with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Professionalism in interaction and execution of responsibilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Relationship management skills – ability to build rapport and create good relationships.
- High level of integrity and ethical practices – always maintaining the reputation and public perception of the Bank
- Resilience and ability to maintain momentum when faced with operational challenges, while adapting to a changing environment.
- Applicant should fulfill the Chapter size (6) constitution by possessing the following documents;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC
- Applicant must not have any criminal record.
If you would like to apply for the Kenya Central Bank internship, then below are the selection criteria that you must meet.
CBK Internship Application Form Requirements 2024
- Applicant must first be a Kenyan citizen
- Intern applicant should have atleast a first degree from a recognized university in Kenya.
- Applicant should be a graduate from any of the following disciplines: Finance, Economics, Statistics, Banking, Accounting, Micro-Finance, Management or Social Sciences, Law, or related discipline or a Master’s degree in a relevant field
- Applicants must be between the age range of 21- 29 years
- Applicant must have graduated within the last 24 months from the closing date of the advertisement and/or awaiting graduation
- Applicants must provide a recommendation/reference letter from the university attended
- Applicant must have undertaken any other Internship Program or been exposed to work-place experience related to their area of study since graduating.
- Applicant must be computer literate
- Applicant goal oriented, focused, dynamic, passionate and self-motivated
- Applicant must be a team player and have the ability to solve problems
- Applicant possesses high levels of integrity and professionalism
- Applicant must possess good communication skill
Additional Information for all Applicants
- Do not submit applications for several positions.
- Try to send in your application on or before the deadline.
- Before applying, carefully review the application guidelines.
- On the CBK career portal, upload documents in the appropriate size.
- After submission, make a note of your application number.
Conclusion: We hope this page was helpful kindly share it with as many people as you can in order to keep the information flowing. If you have any questions kindly drop them in the comment section below.