CBN recruitment 2024 is ongoing. You can visit the CBN Career Portal Login to access the Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment form if you are interested in applying.
We have provided guidelines that will assist you during the application process as well as published detailed information on how to apply for CBN jobs on this portal.
This information includes the recruitment starting and closing date for all online applications, CBN recruitment process, entry requirements for all applicants, qualifications, and how to log in and fill the CBN application form online through the official CBN recruitment website 2024.
So read to see how to apply and fill out the Central Bank of Nigeria registration form 2024 below.
2024 CBN Recruitment Process
- Applicants that meet the CBN’s requirements will be invited for a written test
- An open day at the head office for all successful applicants. It is an event of interactive activities where successful candidates are given further insight
- Essay writing exercise, psychometric test, and panel interview
- Final interview with the Head of Human resources
CBN Recruitment Form Portal 2024
The CBN 2024 recruitment portal is currently open and interested persons can now submit an application.
The application form is now available on the official Central Bank of Nigeria recruitment portal. The CBN recruitment form includes questions about your educational qualifications, personal identification, and other similar information.
www.cbn.gov.ng recruitment 2024 is the official website for registration. This article will provide step-by-step procedures on how to fill out the Central Bank of Nigeria application form so that you will be able to submit a successful application.
Before applying for the available Job vacancies at the Central Bank of Nigeria, you need to take note of the following entry requirements.
You will be shortlisted for the CBN screening exercise if you meet the entry qualifications. Below are the requirements. Note that job title varies and not all vacant positions require having a degree.
Entry Requirements for Central Bank of Nigeria 2024 Recruitment
- All Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria.
- All candidates must present a National Identification Card such as an International passport, National ID card, Voters card, or driver license.
- Two (2) passport sized photographs.
- HND, B.Sc, NCE, or an OND certificate in any related field, and from a recognized University.
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills.
- Interested applicants must be between the ages of 22 and 30.
- Must not have any criminal record as at the time of application.
- Download and print out both the Parent/guardian and Acknowledgment form.
- Interested applicants must be physically, and mentally fit.
- Must be willing to work in a new environment.
- Knowledge in computer applications will be an added advantage. Applicants must have good knowledge of Web applications, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Power Point, Microsoft Access, and other related applications.
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English and Mathematics is compulsory.
Below is how to apply for the Central Bank of Nigeria job vacancies through the official recruitment portal. The application form can be filled out and submitted online.
How to Apply for the Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment 2024/2025
- Visit the Central Bank of Nigeria official website at cbn.gov.ng
- Click on CAREER at the top of the page to apply
- Pick a job opening
- Read the requirements as outlined on the page
- Next, apply for any of the job openings
If your application is successful and you are shortlisted, you will be notified via the email address you provided at registration and scheduled for the next step in the hiring process.
Latest CBN Recruitment News 2024
If you want to stay up to date, keep checking this website regularly as we constantly post the most recent information regarding the Central Bank of Nigeria recruitment exercise.
Additionally, we advise you to save or bookmark this page in case of any changes. We will notify you as soon as this occurs.
Use the comment section below to ask any questions you may have about the CBN recruitment process, and we will do our best to respond.