Have you heard about Bureau of Public Procurement recruitment? Would you like to apply for the recruitment exercise? If yes, this article will provide you with all the assistance you need to apply for this recruitment.
Kindly, read this article carefully for instructions on how to apply, the requirements for applying, the deadline for the submission of applications, and other important information.
Bureau of Public Procurement Recruitment 2024/2025
The Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) has announced that the recruitment of candidates for the vacant positions at the agency has commenced.
Candidates who would love to apply for this recruitment should hurry and apply as soon as they become aware of the recruitment.
They can apply via the recruitment portal where they will be required to fill out application forms and provide scanned copies of their certifications.
The Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) is the regulatory body involved in monitoring and overseeing public procurement, harmonizing the existing government policies and practices by regulating, setting standards, and developing the legal framework and professional capacity for public procurement in Nigeria.
Candidates for this recruitment are advised to go through the recruitment requirements before applying. The requirements are listed below.
Bureau of Public Procurement Recruitment 2024/2025: General Requirements
Candidates who are interested in this recruitment need to meet the requirements listed below to qualify.
- Candidates must be a Nigerian.
- Candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a National ID card or international passport
- Candidates must have an O’Level certificate (WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB) with credit passes in five subjects including mathematics and English. All these can be obtained in not more than (2) sittings.
- Candidates must have a diploma, HND, B.Sc., or degree in a related field can apply.
- Candidates should possess good work team spirit
- Candidates must have analytical skills
- Candidates must also be competent and ready to adapt to a new working environment.
- Candidates must have a working knowledge of computer applications.
- Candidates with reasonable working experience have an added advantage.
Note: The Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) has announced that the recruitment exercise for 2024 is yet to commence. This page will be updated once information on the commencement of the recruitment is announced.
How to Apply for BPP Recruitment 2024
- Visit the career portal www.bpp.gov.ng.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on “Careers”
- Select the position you wish to apply for.
- Read the requirements for the position you are applying for.
- Log in or create an account.
- Fill out the online application form with the required and adequate information.
- Upload required documents.
- Review your application and ensure that you have not made any mistakes.
- Submit your application.
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Professional Certificates
- First School Leaving Certificate
- WASC/SSCE or NECO
- Birth Certificate/Sworn Age Declaration
- LGA Identification
- Guarantors form
BPP Recruitment Closing Date
The Bureau of Public Procurement Recruitment 2024/2025 has not yet commenced. The deadline will be announced once the recruitment for this year has commenced.
Did you find our article on the Bureau of Public Procurement Recruitment 2024/2025 insightful? If you have more questions regarding this topic, you can ask them via the comment box and you will be provided with a response as soon as possible. Do not forget to share this article with friends.