The County Public Service Board of Bungoma wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the vacant positions in the Department of Environment, Tourism, Climate change, Water, and Natural Resources.
Applicants are required to make online applications. Only duly filled online application forms will be considered for shortlisting.
If you reside in Bungoma County and would like to apply for the ongoing Bungoma County Government Recruitment 2024, then we have got you covered.
You will be among the Bungoma County shortlisted candidates for regular appointments by following the guidelines in this article.
In this article, we will reveal every detailed information we wish you should know about the Bungoma County government job positions. This information includes the available Bungoma County job vacancies, entry requirements for the vacant positions, how to submit an application, the closing date for registration, etc.
Read to see how to successfully apply for the Bungoma County Government Job application form on your first attempt.
Bungoma County Government Job Portal
Bungoma County Public Service Board invites applications from competent and qualified persons to fill various positions in the County Government of Bungoma Public Service.
The government of Kenya has opened a job portal for interested applicants who wish to apply for the Bungoma County Government recruitment. This article provides full information and guidelines on the recruitment process.
Submission of application for the Bungoma County Government recruitment is done electronically through the Bungoma County Government job application form portal at www.bungoma.go.ke.
The closing date for Bungoma County Government recruitment is stated on the official job portal. Interested and qualified candidates are to submit their forms on or before the Bungoma County Government recruitment deadline.
Bungoma County Government Recruitment Requirements
- Applicant must be a Kenya citizen
- Applicant should have a minimum of four (4) practicing experience
- Applicant should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- Must have a valid means of identification being a National ID or passport
- Candidate should have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- Candidate applying should be free of criminal record
- Have a leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution (optional)
- Applicant should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Applicant should be proficient in computer skills
Applicants are advised to upload certified scanned copies of their National Identification Cards, academic certificates, and professional Certificates from tertiary institutions. Candidates with foreign Qualifications are to obtain clearance from the Commission for University Education (CUE).
Apply for the latest job vacancies and ongoing recruitment at Bungoma County below.
How to Apply for Bungoma County Government Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates are required to make applications by downloading and completing an Employment Application Form from County Government of Bungoma website www.bungoma.go.ke
- Visit the job application portal at www.bungoma.go.ke/jobs/
- Click on “vacancies”
- Choose the position you wish to apply for
- Click the “login/sign up” button
- After creating an account, login
- Carefully fill out the online application form
- Scan and upload your academic/professional certificates
- Proofread your application and submit
If you want to stay up to date, keep checking this website regularly as we constantly post the most recent information regarding ongoing recruitment in Kenya.
Additionally, we advise you to save or bookmark this page in case of any changes. We will notify you as soon as this occurs.
Use the comment section below to ask any questions you may have about the latest government jobs in Bungoma County 2024, and we will do our best to respond.