Are you a Motswana searching for a way to get recruited in the 2024 Botswana Police Service Recruitment exercise but don’t know where to begin? Then this page was created with you in mind.
Qualified citizens of Botswana who wish to become members of the Botswana Police Service are encouraged to apply for the Botswana Police Service vacancies. The recruitment exercise of Police officers, cadets, and Botswana Police constables is ongoing.
We will show you everything you need to know about the recruitment process in order to be among the Botswana Police shortlisted candidates. All you have to do is adhere to the instructions.
In this article, we have published detailed information regarding the Botswana Police Service recruitment 2024.
These include the starting date, the Botswana Police recruitment deadline, the entry requirements for interested applicants, the qualifications as well as how to apply for the recruitment exercise through the official Botswana Police application portal.
Continue reading to learn more about the available job vacancies and how to submit a complete application for the employment process on your first attempt.
Botswana Police Recruitment Portal 2024
The Botswana Police Recruitment 2024/2025 portal is the official online registration portal for the recruitment exercise.
The Botswana Police recruitment form can be accessed through the registration portal. Read on for more information on how to join the Botswana Police Service (BPS).
The Botswana Police application form 2024 is available through the official job portal. Interested candidates are advised to register only via the official Botswana Police recruitment website.
To apply, you must have an active email account and a phone number, as well as relevant qualifications.
If you are interested in the recruitment exercise, you need to meet certain eligibility criteria. The requirements are listed below.
General Eligibility for Recruitment into the Botswana Police Service
- Be Botswana citizens
- Be aged between 18 – 29 years
- Be physically and mentally fit
- Have no adverse criminal record
- Possess BGCSE or IGSCE and have a minimum of 42 points and a minimum ‘grade C’ in English Language.
- Not be pregnant at the time of recruitment and must not fall pregnant throughout the duration of training.
- Have a minimum height of 1.6 meters for males and 1.55 meters for females
- Minimum body weight of 55kg for males and 45kg for females
- Should be in possession of a valid National Identity Card
- Have no visible tattoos on their bodies when wearing prison uniform
To apply for the Botswana Police (BPS) Recruitment application form, follow the steps below.
How to Apply for Botswana Police Recruitment 2024
- Go to the official recruitment portal at www.govpage.co.za
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Click on Apply Now
- Enter your details correctly
- You will receive a Mail upon successful registration
- Open a new tab and sign in to your Email Address
- Open the Mail sent to you by the Botswana Police
- Click on the first link in the Mail
- The link will redirect you to the online application form
- Fill in the application form and attach your credentials where required
- Complete the application form, submit it online and print a copy.
If your application is successful and you are shortlisted, you will be notified via the email address you provided at registration and scheduled for the next step in the hiring process, which might lead to an exciting career with the agency.
If you want to stay up to date, keep checking this website regularly as we constantly post the most recent information regarding the Botswana Police recruitment exercise.
Additionally, we advise you to save or bookmark this page in case of any changes. We will notify you as soon as this occurs.
Use the comment section below to ask any questions you may have about the Botswana Police Service recruitment process, and we will do our best to respond.