The essence of this article is to notify applicants who successfully applied for the Botswana Defence Force that the organization has officially released the names of the BDF shortlisted candidates
Do you need help on how to navigate the site? Are you curious to find out if your name has been shortlisted? If you have been searching on the way forward, we advise you to search no further because you have stumbled on the right page.
This page serves as a catalyst in providing salient information for job seekers. Meticulously, we have made the step-by-step guidelines on how to check the Botswana Defence Force Shortlisted Candidates.
Additionally, we have also made handy related information that is going to suit your best interest substantially. Kindly read through this page don’t exit this page without getting to the end.
Steps on How to Check BDF Shortlisted Candidates
- Visit BDF Portal at https://online.bdf.org.bw/pvt.
- Type in both your password and email address.
- Click on the shortlisted candidates link on the page that appears.
- Look through the list that appears and cautiously look for your name.
Candidates whose names have been shortlisted are expected to appear for the screening with the following credentials:
- a) All Original relevant Certificates / Transcripts.
- b) Omang (Identity Card) or Original Registration Slip.
- c) Medical Records/Cards (Dikarata tsa sepatela).
All applicants must pass a fitness test that includes a 2.4 km run, pushups, and press-ups as well as an anthropometry screening that includes height, weight, and BMI. Candidates whose names do not appear on the list are deemed unfit for the vacancy.
NOTE: Failure to report as per the given dates and timings would be an automatic disqualification.
Conclusion: We hope this page was helpful. If you have any questions please kindly drop them in the comment section below and our team of research experts will reach out to you with adequate answers.