Have you been waiting for the opportunity to apply for employment at the Australian Embassy? If you are searching for current vacancies at the Australian High Commission, then this information will excite you. All vacancies at the High Commission will be advertised on this website.
The Australian Embassies have begun recruiting eligible and interested individuals to take up vacant positions available at the embassy.
You are advised to seize this opportunity and apply for the Australian Embassy recruitment using the instructions provided in this article. Read on to see how to apply for the Australian embassy jobs.
Australian Embassies Recruitment 2024
The Australian Embassies have commenced the recruitment exercise for 2024. The Australian Embassy encourages candidates who are interested and qualified for this recruitment to apply for recruitment online.
We understand that candidates may not know how to apply for this recruitment online; we have made the job easy for candidates by providing a step-by-step guide on how to apply for the recruitment online. We have also provided a list of requirements candidates are expected to meet before applying for recruitment.
Candidates who have an interest in working with the Australian Embassy are advised to apply for recruitment to fill the vacancies listed below:-
- Diplomat/Foreign Service Officer
- Administrative Officer
- Political/Economic Analyst
- Trade Officer
- Consular Officer
Candidates should note that the positions listed above are open in the following country’s Australian Embassies:-
- Sri Lanka
- The United States
- Papua New Guinea
Eligibility Requirments For Australian Embassies Recruitment 2024
- Candidates are required to have a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline
- Candidates must know how to use software and tools for project management.
- Candidates must possess excellent people skills and also be open to teamwork.
- Candidates must be result-driven and motivated.
- Candidates must have excellent written and spoken English skills.
How To Apply for Australian Embassies Recruitment 2024
Candidates should note that the Australian Embassy’s recruitment for 2024 has not yet commenced. However, when the recruitment commences, candidates can follow the steps listed below to apply.
- Visit dfatcareers.nga.net.au/cp/index.cfm
- Select the position you would like to apply for.
- Read the job descriptions and requirements carefully to ascertain that you have the required qualifications and experience.
- Provide an up-to-date Curriculum Vitae/ Resume
- Ensure that youR resume/CV carries information on your skills, qualifications, personal certification, transcripts, and referees.
- Review your application and ensure that all the information you provided is correct.
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified via the email addresses used during the application process.
Candidates should however note that the recruitment for Australian Embassies has not yet begun, the purpose of this article is to prepare candidates ahead of the commencement of the recruitment exercise. Check this page from time to time for any updates on the recruitment for 2024.