Australian Army Recruitment Form 2023/2024 is out. Apply for an Australian Army job and choose from exciting trade careers, professions, technical disciplines, combat roles, and support positions.
Are you an Australian or a resident of Australia? Are you aware that the Australia Army Recruitment for the 2023/2024 is ongoing?
Recruitment of foreign nationals into the Australian Defence Force is also ongoing. You can apply for the Australian Army job vacancies by following the procedures outlined in this article.
The Australian military is inviting applicants interested in serving in the military to submit their application on or before the stipulated deadline for the closure of the portal.
However, we have outlined the necessary steps for the registration and the requirements needed. We urge you to follow the information provided below in order to make a successful application.
Steps on How to Apply for Australia Army Recruitment 2023/2024
- Visit https://army.defencejobs.gov.au
- Choose the post for which you want to apply.
- Make an account on the recruitment website.
- Sign in to the portal.
- Fill up the blanks with your correct information.
- Upload academic and professional credentials, as well as a guarantor form.
- To avoid mistakes, proofread your application thoroughly.
- Then submit it.
Basic Requirements for 2023 Australia Army Recruitment
The following requirements must be met in order to apply for Australian Army recruitment:
- Current member of a foreign military service, or left within the last three years
- At least five years of full-time military service is required.
- Qualifications, abilities, and experience that can be transferred straight to the Army
- The Army’s minimal academic and military educational criteria
- At the time of application, you must be under the age of 48.
- Capable of demonstrating English language proficiency (speaking, reading, writing, and listening) as defined by the International English Language Testing System
A must-do action by all candidates:
- After an interview, be recommended by a Selection Board,
- Pass the ADF medical entry standard,
- Apply to the Department of Home Affairs for an Employer Nomination Scheme (subclass 186) Visa. (You and all accompanying family members will need to meet certain health and character requirements),
- You must be able to get and maintain an adequate level of ADF security clearance, you must have resigned from your present military service and will not be expected to conduct any Reserve service, and
- You must be eligible and willing to become an Australian citizen.
Available Job Positions at the Australian Army Recruitment
General Service Officer (GSO)
Specialist Service Officer (SSO)
Other Ranks (Soldiers)
Australia Army Recruitment Deadline
Applicants should be duly informed that the Australian recruitment process will commence on 1 October 2023 and close on 30 May 2024.
Conclusion: We hope this page was helpful. If you have any questions please kindly drop them in the comment section below and our team of research experts will reach out to you with adequate answers.