Have you heard that the African Development Bank Recruitment process for 2023/2024 is currently ongoing? The main essence of this article is to bring to you information concerning AfDB recruitment, the application process, and the dates scheduled for the screening exercise right to your close unit.
The AfDB is a financial provider to African governments and private companies investing in the regional member countries (RMC). The AfDB was founded in 1964 by the Organisation of African Unity, it is the predecessor of the African Union.
The AfDB comprises three entities: The African Development Bank, the African Development Fund, and the Nigeria Trust Fund.
Do you need assistance applying for the African Development Bank Recruitment? Are you curious about knowing the guidelines for the application process?
All the necessary information that will help in changing you from a job seeker to an employee at the African Development Bank is provided below. Continue reading this page and stand a chance of unlocking your golden opportunity.
How to Apply for AFDB Recruitment 2023/2024
Candidates who wish to apply for African Development Bank Recruitment should fill out the application form online at www.afdb.org/en/about-us/careers/current-vacancies/
Applicants who reach Shortlist or Interview status may be contacted for further information or to schedule an interview.
The selection process may take from a few weeks to a few months, depending on the number of applications received and the availability of staff.
AFDB Recruitment Requirements
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) issues obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on www.afdb.org/en/about-us/careers/current-vacancies/
- The AFDB Recruitment shortlist will be published shortly after
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in AFDB.
Conclusion: We hope this page was helpful kindly share it with as many people as you can in order to keep the information flowing. If you have any questions kindly drop them in the comment section below.