Did you apply for the just concluded Abia State Teachers recruitment? Abia State Teachers Shortlisted Candidates is out! If you have been waiting for the release of the Abia State Teachers Shortlisted Candidates, this is your cue to visit the recruitment portal and check the list.
This article will provide you with all the information you need to check the Abia State Teachers Shortlisted Candidates and also provide you with information on the documents you need for the physical screening exercise.
Abia State Teachers Shortlisted Candidates
Abia State Teachers Shortlisted Candidates is out. Candidates who applied for the Abia State Teachers recruitment 2024/2025 can now check and confirm that they have been shortlisted.
The full list of successful candidates for the Abia State Teachers recruitment has been released. This list can be viewed on the recruitment portal, it can also be downloaded in PDF for future reference.
Do you want to see the Abia State Teachers Shortlisted Candidates 2024/2025? We have provided you with guidelines to checking the Abia State Teachers Shortlisted Candidates. We have also provided a list of documents that shortlisted candidates are to present at the screening venue.
How to Check Abia State Teachers Shortlisted Candidates 2024/2025
Candidates who applied for the just concluded Abia State Teachers recruitment can follow the steps below to check their names on the list of successful candidates.
- Visit the official portal at https://abiastate.gov.ng/
- Sign in using your email and password to have access to the PDF list.
- Click on “shortlisted candidates” to view the list.
- You can print and download the Abia State Teachers Shortlisted Candidates by simply clicking on print or download.
- Alternatively, you can check you email for a notification confirming that you have been shortlisted.
N/B: Only candidates who met the eligibility requirements for the Abia State Teachers recruitment are shortlisted.
Abia State Teachers Shortlisted Candidates: Required documents for Screening
Below are the documents required for the physical screening exercise which is the next stage of the recruitment. These documents will help the recruitment officials prove that you indeed applied for the recruitment and not by proxy.
- Recent Passport photographs.
- Certificate of L.G.A of Origin (Local Government Identification).
- Print out of the registration slip.
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed.
- Educational certificates (Primary Six School Leaving Certificate, Senior Secondary School Certificate, B.SC, B.ED, B.A (Ed), HND, OND, or NCE certificate from a recognized institution).
- Birth Certificate (the National Population Commission) or Affidavit of Declaration of Age.
- A valid means of identification such as a Valid Driver’s License, National ID Card, National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Voters card.
- A copy of the printout of the reply to your online application.
- Bank Verification Number(BVN).
N/B: If you have been shortlisted, details of the screening exercise including date, time, and venue will be communicated to you via email. Check your email from time to time so that you don’t miss important information.
Did you find our article on Abia State Teachers Shortlisted Candidates insightful? If you have more questions regarding this topic, you can ask them via the comment box and you will be provided with a response as soon as possible. Do not forget to share this article with friends.