Abia State Teachers Recruitment has commenced. Individuals who are qualified and interested in the Abia State Teachers Recruitment are invited to visit the recruitment portal and apply.
In this article, you will learn more about the Abia State Teachers Recruitment including eligibility requirements, steps to apply, available positions, and the recruitment deadline. See details below.
Abia State Teachers Recruitment 2024
Abia State Teachers Recruitment has officially commenced. Interested and qualified candidates are welcome to apply for the recruitment. Are you an indigene of Abia State? Do you have what it takes to join the Abia State SUBEB workforce?
Visit the recruitment portal and apply for the recruitment. You can also find out about the requirements for the recruitment, the deadline for the recruitment, and also steps to apply for the recruitment right in this article.
The Abia State Government is currently recruiting qualified teachers to fill in vacant positions at various schools in the state. This is to ensure that all Abia State children are given a sound education. Qualified teachers are needed for the following subjects:-
- Agricultural Science
- English Language
- Basic Science
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Basic Technology
- Civic Education
- Computer Science
- Physical and Health Education
- Guidance and Counselling
- Christian Religious Studies
If you are qualified to teach any of the above subjects, read the eligibility requirements below and apply. Note that there are also vacancies for non-teaching staff.
Eligibility Requirements for Abia State Teachers Job Vacancies
Candidates who are interested in the Abia State Teachers recruitment 2024/2025 are expected to meet the requirements listed below in order to be shortlisted.
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens.
- Applicants must possess a B.SC, B.ED, B.A (Ed), HND, OND, or NCE certificate from an accredited institution.
- Applicants with B.Sc and HNDs must possess an NYSC Certificate or letter of exemption.
- Applicants must have an SSCE, NECO, or GCE with at least credit passes in five subjects including Mathematics and English. All of these must be achieved in not more than two sittings.
- Applicants for Non-Teaching roles must have a Primary Six School Leaving Certificate
- Applicants must have a certificate of State of Origin duly signed.
- Applicants must be certified physically and mentally fit.
- Applicants must have a birth certificate (the National Population Commission) or Affidavit of Declaration of Age
- Candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or National Identification Number
- Applicants must not be over 35 years at the time of application.
- Applicants with a basic knowledge of computer applications have an edge.
- Applicants must be of good behavior and composure.
- All applicants must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Applicants must be willing to work in a new environment.
How To Apply for Abia State Teachers Recruitment
Having read and confirmed their eligibility for the Abia State Teachers Recruitment, interested individuals can follow the procedure below to apply for recruitment.
- Visit the official Abia State Teachers recruitment portal at abiastate.gov.ng
- Select either the Teaching and Non-Teaching Jobs.
- Provide your details (full name, permanent addresses, Date of birth, State of origin, Local government of origin, Email/Telephone address, Nationality, marital status, academic qualifications, institutions attended, and course of study) and submit the application form.
- Verify the information provided and confirm that the are correct.
- Print out the confirmation slip.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to sit for a CBT test. The date and time for the Abia State Teachers CBT test will be communicated to you via E-mail, ensure that the email you provided is correct.
Abia State Teachers Recruitment Deadline
The deadline for Abia State Teachers Recruitment has not been set. Endeavour to apply as soon as you are made aware of the commencement of this recruitment, do not wait for the deadline.
Did you find our article on Abia State Teachers Recruitment insightful? If you have more questions regarding this topic, you can ask them via the comment box and you will be provided with a response as soon as possible. Do not forget to share this article with friends.