Do you want to work in telecommunications? Have you heard that 9mobile is currently recruiting intelligent minds to take up roles at the company?
If you are interested in working with 9mobile, join hundreds of hopeful applicants and apply for the 9mobile recruitment exercise. The recruitment exercise can be carried out online via the recruitment portal.
We are aware that some candidates might not have an idea of what applying for this recruitment entails. We have provided information on the recruitment requirements, the vacant positions, and the procedure for applying for recruitment.
9mobile Recruitment 2024
9mobile is currently accepting applications from candidates who are interested in taking up vacant roles at the company.
The recruitment exercise is run online via the recruitment portal, candidates can log in and apply for recruitment by filling out the recruitment form provided on the portal.
9mobile is a Nigerian-owned telecommunications company that provides services to countries around Africa. This telecommunications company has been growing steadily and is seeking staff to meet the demands of customers around the continent.
If you are interested, read the recruitment requirements, and ensure that you meet these requirements before proceeding to apply for recruitment.
9mobile is an equal opportunity employer, 9mobile does not discriminate. Candidates from all religions, ages, nationalities, ethnic origins, tribes, genders, marital statuses, colors, races, etc. can apply for recruitment.
We have provided a step-by-step procedure for recruitment, interested candidates can use these steps to apply for recruitment.
Available Job Vacancies at 9mobile
Below are the positions available at 9mobile.
- Manager, Key Accounts
- Manager, SME & Online Channels
- Account Manager, Corporate & SME Sales
9mobile Recruitment Requirements 2024
Candidates who are interested in this recruitment must meet these requirements:-
- Candidates must have a B.sc, NCE, OND, HND, or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Candidates must possess an O’level certificate (WAEC, GCE, or NECO) with a minimum of five credits in English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- Candidates with a higher degree have an advantage.
How to Apply for 9mobile Recruitment
After reading the recruitment requirements and ensuring that you qualify for recruitment, follow these steps to apply for recruitment.
- Visit the official 9mobile recruitment portal via careers.9mobile.com.ng
- Click on the “Available Vacancies” section.
- Select a position that suits you best.
- Read and follow the instructions for applying for the recruitment carefully.
- Provide all the required information.
- Attach an updated curriculum vitae (CV).
- Review the application and ensure that the information supplied is correct.
- Submit your application form
9mobile Job Application Deadline
The deadline for this recruitment has not been announced. You are advised to visit this page from time to time for updates regarding the application deadline. We will provide updates regarding the deadline as soon as we have information on the recruitment.
Did you find our article on the 9mobile Recruitment 2024 helpful? If you have more questions regarding this topic, you can ask them via the comment box and you will be provided with a response as soon as possible. Do not forget to share this article with friends.